Wednesday, February 10, 2010

And the walls are DONE!!

So I started the mural for the nursery last Saturday.  My mom and aunt were supposed to come down in a few weeks to help me with it but schedules were full and times are crazy, I was on my own.  I've had this mural planned out in my head for some time so it was really fun to watch it come to life, and to be honest, it turned out even better than I could have imagined!  I LOVE it SOOOO much!!!  Everything about it is perfect and I can't wait for our little girl to enjoy her new room!  Sorry ahead of time for the picture overload! I just wanted to show the progression!















This isn't how the room will be set up, we're still not sure of how that's going to go since we don't have the bookshelf finished yet nor is the dresser in. 

5 comments:

  1. OMGOSH!!!!! I love it sooooooo much! The peace sign is perfect too:) Baby petri is going to love this too! I love the polka-dots - you know me and my polka dots! LOL. It is all great...the birds, leaves, owls, branches, tree... I can't wait to see the whole room finished! PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW! I love it and love the semi-finished setup!!! Soooooo stinking cute, just like you!!! Everything about the mural is so YOU! It's perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo Cute!! see you didn't need me.You have crazy talent! I love it, so will your little girl!Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather--I am impressed: beauty, brains and artistic talent. I love how you take after me. ;o)

    The mural is just spectacular. Petri is going to LOVE it. Can't wait to see it in person. Can I come up when it's time for Petri to be born? I am very helpful, and not at all bossy.

    ReplyDelete