Friday, September 25, 2009

12w5d, baby is growing!

Well we had our appointment today, got another u/s, it was awesome! We were really able to see a lot. Fingers, toes, elbows, face, big ol' head! We loved it! We went to a different doctor today, this is the one we'll be using. We both really liked her, she was very thorough and George loved her middle eastern accent LOL! Anyway Petri was measuring well, heartbeat looked great and I still haven't gained any weight, YAY! I might try to scan in some of the pictures later but they were pretty crappy. Thanks for all you're prayers, I feel like now that I'm in the 2nd trimester I can finally breathe a little easier!

5 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOHOOOO for 2nd trimester!! Second trimester is the best, start feeling movement and start looking totally cute with a preggo belly! So excited you found a wonderful OB...things happen for a reason and maybe that's the doc you were always meant to have :) Can't wait to see the pics..now get on it, slacker!!! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a successful 1st trimester and onto the 2nd!!! Im so glad you Petri is healthy, and mama is healthy and you love your OB..so important!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I was chekcing for an update, I noticed the little "Get WIdget" baby countdown...I thought it said "Aliens baby" and then the pic matched...ack!! LMAO! Just made me giggle, thought it would for you too...and hellooooooo, you tell me I'm a slacker when I slack...so ahem, we need an update :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right! LOL! And I am a total slacker... just don't know what to post about, I'm sure I can think of something. Maybe I'll try to post a belly picture this weekend now that it's looking less like chub and more like baby;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes!!! A picture of you would be fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete