Wednesday, November 11, 2009

20 week ultrasound!

Okay I wasn't able to upload all the cute pics that I wanted to, stupid blogger!  I'll try again when I get done posting this.  The ultrasound went great!  When we first went in little Petri was literally folded in half, it was so cute!  By the time we were done he/she was sprawled out with hand behind his/her head laying just like mama was!  It was adorable.  The tech was sooo sweet and we were in there for about an hour.   She explained everything as she went and told us that everything looked really good.  We saw all 4 chambers of the heart, both sides of the brain, fingers, toes, arms, legs, EVERYTHING... EXCEPT the goods:~) LOL!  We were strong and held out, the tech had us turn away twice so she could check, then double check and says she's 90% sure of the sex.  She wrote it down in our envelope along with a "money shot" pic!  I did find out that my placenta is in the front, nothing harmful but that is why I'm only feeling small movements down low, probably punches since the head is down.  Baby is measuring great, and we couldn't have been more happy with what we saw.  Can't wait to meet our little one!  I've posted a couple of profile shots below and hope to post more later. 


5 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I am sooo excited... I can't wait to come see you and your lil' baby bump. I'm going to be steaming open that envelope if I get a hold of it so you better hide it good!! I love you. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I have to say those pics brought a tear to my eye. I can't wait! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhh....she's beautiful!!!!! Love that everything looks fabulous, and I'm with Ash, steam and staple remove that sucker open!!!! Lol! So happy for yall :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet profile - those are my fave!!! LOL at Tracy and Ashley with the steamer! Can I come to that party? :) So so happy you got to see your sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Petri looks JUST like YOU! :o) Wow, honey. This is so exciting. Can't wait to meet your sweet child. How's George doing?

    ReplyDelete